Sunday, October 16, 2016

Reflection for melodrama unit

Our project was named as "grand your wish". This was the twist from the movie Aladdin. I was lucky to have role of Jasmine because it only had little lines since I was sick. I also created the poster for this movie, since I could not cooperate to my group compared to my other group members. The cast was: Me:Jasmine, Maanya:Genie, Timur:Aladdin, Daniel: Abu (the monkey). We tried to work on the day off we had for teacher's meeting day at school.  In case the video doesn't work, the link is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx2cw-7RptA



Script: 
M: helps Aladdin by pushing a brick which enters into a slide to a pit a gold
A: WOW WHAT AN AMAZING PLACE AND ABU LOOK! ITS A MAGIC CARPET!! OOH A LAMP
I SHOULD TAKE THIS 
A: rubs the lamp
G:  YOU HAVE 3 WISHES WHATS YOUR FIRST ONE? 
A: WOAH WHO ARE YOU??
G: I am the  genie 
A: fine, I bet can't get us out of here
G: course I can!
Teleports to grass 
G: see! 
A: WOAH! COOL! I WISH FOR TO BECOME A PRINCE FOR JASMINE! 
G: uhh, ok...
A: OMG AMAZING 
M: o-o a-a
A: OH BE QUIET ABU
M: whimpers 
A: Ok now... I wish a palace!!
G: yea sir...
A:PERFECT ! I'm going to get jasmine! 
J: Aladdin? What are u doing here?
A: I'm here, to marry you, my lovely princess 
J: what is up with you? You can't just ask me like that 
A: I have hold 
J: so do I, now leave me alone you freak! 
A: genie!  Make her love me
G: sorry I can't grant a wish of love
A: gets so mad and starts shouting 
G: I can help u only if u let me free
A: no!
G: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASW PLEASE!
A: ugh fine! Whatever
J: Wow so amazing, your handsome
G: why thank you
A: what? What is going on?
G+J: flys away in the distance!
A: OMG NOOOOOOOOOO
M: that's what you get *slap!* runs away

Reflection 

I think I have gained the knowledge to twist a story. I also developed my knowledge to use creativity in filming. I think the greatest success was that we managed to connect story well, without getting the audience confused. I did contribute to my group by playing the role of jasmine. Although I only had a little part, I tried my best in my role.maanya did the genie, a key person in this play. Daniel played Abu who is a sidekick, and finally Timur played the role of Aladdin. I think films can be more twisted. By doing this project, it was fun to think of a twist to these stories. Television and Films can be used to enrich people's thinking and imagination skills. During my performance audiences laughed in parts like when I kicked Aladdin to save jasmine. I think I can use the poster skill in my rotation in art. I drew a picture of the phone which Genie is meant to come out from to help in the movie. I can use my creative thinking I skills again in art, I think in presentation it can be helpful in any subject









No comments:

Post a Comment