Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Reflection on other group's performance

The groups that I think were successful was the following.

  • Anju, Mille, Tanya's group.
  • Azaan, Jonas Timur's group
  • Andrija, Mayukh, Omar
I hunk these groups were successful because they acted out the frustrating emotion very well in their performance (which was the the theme). They both used box in many ways.

Groups that can be improved is the following. 
  • Hana, Maanya Jana's group
  • Nadia, Lara, Mariam's group
They both looked a little like dancing performance and didn't show any frustration action. Maanya's group, Maanya was telling them where to go and what to do through out the whole performance. Plus I couldn't really understand what the box was for. 

These were the other groups in the class. I would like to take the good parts of the other group's performance and use them in my performance next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment