Tuesday, May 24, 2016

hunter's theme using mixcraft

The video below is my Hunter's theme 
this video is made using mixcraft and the music played by me. 

As I had no partner for my work, I had a few problems as when I didn't understand something, I always had to ask people who is in other groups. At first, I didn't get how to use this Mix craft at all. However, since Mille helped me to do this work (like how to record me playing, how to edit the music, etc.) I have been able to complete this video. I will have to thank everyone who actually helped me to make this video. The part that I felt hard was when I finished recording, I had to edit them so that it will fit perfectly. I like this rhythm the best because it's short and uses only 2 keys on the piano so it is easy to remember too. As I was alone, I had some difficulties (as I am not very good with computer) but the part that was good being alone was that I didn't have to wait for my partner to record and make this video, which means I had more time. For someone like me, who is not good with computer, this time was useful because I did not have to stress about being behind. 



1 comment:

  1. Well done for persevering & asking for help as you needed it. Your video edit is good. Your pitch & choice of instrument is also good. Your rhythm is a little approximate in places and could do with tidying up.

    ReplyDelete