Thursday, May 12, 2016

Peter's theme

This video is my Peter's theme. I liked the part when it goes like C D E F then back to C again. Peter's theme was using the flat and the sharp. I first felt that the timings were a little difficult but as I kept on playing them, I started to get the timings. At the end, I have managed to play this piece of music without the paper that says the music note. I think I liked the peter's theme so far (although I still have done just two piece of music) as I like the tempo o this misic


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww3uATbFPl4



1 comment:

  1. Your pitch is accurate. You correctly identify your difficulty, your rhythm suffers a little as your tempo is not constant. Try to count the full value of the notes at the start. In Peters Theme we only use flats. What does a flat do to a note? Well done on memorising the music.

    ReplyDelete