Thursday, May 12, 2016

Wolf's theme

The link posted below is me playing my wolf's theme. It was hard to memorize the notes. However in one lesson, I have managed to get to a point were I record myself playing. As this piece of the music was very short I felt it easy. Because of this I have managed to get the notes. However, due to the fact there were flats and sharps, I felt that this music was a little difficult. At first, I didn't know where the keys are but as I kept on practicing, I began to challenge myself by playing without looking at the paper. I have learnt that if I don't give up, I can learn and memorise something no matter how short the time given is.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpatIfWyQ0k

1 comment:

  1. Your pitch is correct but your rhythm still needs a little work. At the moment you are playing the crotchets & quavers as the same length. The crotchets should be double the length of your quavers. How do you know the difference between a flat & a sharp? How do they affect the notes? Good to see you realising that practice makes perfect. Well done.

    ReplyDelete