Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Wolf's theme edited using mixcraft.


This is my video for Wolf's theme edited using mixcraft. 

For this video, my difficulties where choosing the right part for the video itself because for this video, there is no introduction for the video. Usually there is one so it is easy to find but this one was the one that I struggled the most with. Playing the theme wasn't easy but wasn't hard either. I practiced the theme for a few times and I was able to play the theme. I liked this theme's tone. I would like to move on to my cat's theme which is something that I will be playing next!





1 comment:

  1. Your rhythm is improving generally. This is the nearest you have got to it being fully correct. Well done. Your pitch is correct as is the instrument choice. You have chosen I good part of the video & timed it well. It is a shame you didn't include the mans introduction to the character though. Why was the theme easy but hard to play?

    ReplyDelete