Thursday, May 26, 2016

Peter's theme using mixcraft

Peter's theme using mixcraft

Completing this task was not as hard as the Hunter's theme. Although, Peter's theme was a little longer than any other themes, I liked it because it was not too hard for me if I look at the music notes.  After recalling my memories for this piece of music, I recorded them like a hundred times. This was due to the fact that I did't know how to speed up the tempo as when I record the music is too long for the video. As I learnt this technique, I would like to be using this skill in my Wolf's theme. I would like to make them as perfect as possible as I have not practiced my wolf's theme very much.



1 comment:

  1. Again, everything is well done, just your rhythm needs tidying up. Practice with a metronome doing the counting for you & start off at a slower speed. You can gradually speed up the whole piece once the rhythm is correctly in place. It would have been good to have the man introduce the theme. How did you learn about being able to speed the theme up & what dd you have to do for this to happen?

    ReplyDelete